Bangalore - Mudumalai - Bangalore
The protected area is home to several endangered and vulnerable species including Indian elephant, Bengal tiger, gaur and Indian leopard. There are at least 266 species of birds in the sanctuary, including critically endangered Indian white-rumped vulture and long-billed vulture.
|Per person on twin sharing basis
||Rs. 8500/- per person
Day 01: Bangalore / Mudumalai National Park (240kms / 5 Hrs)
Pick up from Bangalore and drive to Mudumalai. On arrival check in to Resort and proceed for lunch. Coffee or Tea will be served and then Proceed for Evening Safari. (Safari on Extra Cost) Return to resort, Dinner & Overnight.
Day 02: Mudumalai National Park / Bangalore:
Morning after coffee/tea proceed for Safari at 06.30hrs. Return to resort, breakfast checkout and drive to Bangalore. Tour Ends.
Tour Cost Includes
Tour Cost Excludes
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals and all taxes during the stay.
- Transportation by A/C Sedan Car, driver allowance, parking charges as per the itinerary
- Service Tax
- Safari Charges
- Camera & Forest Entry charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
- Rs. 350/-per person (Indians) & Rs. 2500/- per person (Foreign Nationals) in Canter Safari.
- Rs. 5800/- for Jeep Safari (Min 6 persons) for both Indians & Foreign Nationals.
- Morning 06.30 AM - 09.00AM
- Evening 03.30 PM - 06.30 PM
Prior to commencement of tour and counted from a working day.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 10 percent
- 29 to 15 days prior to commencement of tour, cancellation fee, 50 percent
- No refund for cancellation with less than 15 days
Book Back to Tour Packages
OTHER TOUR PACKAGES